1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

bumper philosophy?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Froley1, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Froley1

Froley1 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Hello all,
    there's a thread on the general forum about bumper stickers.
    I started thinking about what i have on my Prius and wished to expand the concept alittle.... i thought i would post a question here in the house so we can examine and expound if necessary.....

Do you engage in bumper sticker philosophy?

I feel that people actually do, in a manner of speaking, display their personal philosophy with what we display on our vehicles---for example---i am definitively an old hippie with no apologies..on my prius is a free tibet green and white sticker, a peace symbol super imposed over the earth n full color, and the standard grateful dead, free your mind, skull. All of these are small, placed on the green house glass in the rear of the Prius
    Truly a cliche i am.....
    Do you sticker your Prius with your beliefs or commentary?
    If so what and do they really reflect something about you?

just a thought that interested me and thank you for any replies
    Froley

2. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I've never been big on bumper stickers on my own car, but I certainly appreciate reading them. Yours would get a thumbs up from me, Froley. Sometimes I've been known to write a slogan or two on a really filthy truck. My current favourite is "I wish my wife were this dirty." :D

3. tnthub

tnthub Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have an NHRA sticker on one side and an IHRA sticker on the other side of every vehicle I own.