1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bumper Protectors Question www.girlslovewheels.com

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by JenGwen323, Jan 21, 2008.

1. JenGwen323

JenGwen323 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I put Bumper Protectors from Girls Love Wheels.com: Women's Fashionable and Fun Car Accessories on my Christmas list and my wonderful sis in law ordered them for me, but never received them and is getting NO customer service from them. Her credit card has been charged, but the phone number attached to the transaction is bogus.

I found out about the website from PC. Has anyone else had good or bad experiences with them?

2. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I may have been the poster you read who had gotten them from girlslovewheels.com. However, my experience with them was very good. They had the lowest all-in price (because of their low shipping charges), and the bumpers were promptly shipped to me.

3. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    JenGwen,

Did you ever receive those 2 NoBump.com license plate bumpers from GirlsLoveWheels.com?

BTW, I have since switched to using 4 rubber chair leg tips. The rubber tips are not as good as the NoBump bumpers. But I kind of like their punk, spikey look:

Attached Files:

• 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      155.6 KB
      Views:
  4. born2run

born2run Born2Run

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Boo, I kind of like those, too. Where did you get them?

5. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    From Home Depot or any hardware store. They're rubber tips for chair legs. A pack of 4 costs like $2. Here's how I fitted and installed them:

1. I drilled holes into the center of each rubber tip.

2. For the top two license plate screw holes, I used longer 6 mm thread screws + washers. I needed to use longer screws because of my particular license frame type (you may not need to).

3. For the bottom two license plate screw holes -- because these do not go into the license plate mount or bumper, you can use most any size screws and washers, but also need to use nuts on the backside.