1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bumper sticker holder/case?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Woof, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Woof

Woof New Member

So I now own a really cool new car (Pruis, of course), in hot Barcelona metallic red. And I'm itching to smack opinionated bumper stickers to express my feelings on SUVs, the illegal war in Iraq, and the escalating cost of toilet tissue. :p I want to change my stickers frequently, so my car doesn't suffer the drag force of 10,000 stickers...

Does anyone know where I can buy a bumper sticker holder? Someone has to be making clear holders so I can slide in my bumper sticker de jour? I guess it would have to be self-adhesive, since the bumper isn't magnetic. (Right?)

Options?

2. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DC Woof @ Feb 16 2007, 05:04 PM) [snapback]391746[/snapback]</div>
    Here is one with suction cups.

3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I have a clear plastic pocket that sticks in the lower back window but I wouldn't recommend it. The heat has made it ripple so it isn't flush to the glass and so is hard to read due to the tint.

I went ahead and stuck some on the bumper but not ones I would change often. (Dog is my co-Pilot and Dog Bless America).

Valient Enterprises Environmental bumper stickers
    [​IMG]

Ah, I love evolvefish.com

The suction cup holder looks like what I have only with suction cups attached. Unless it's a hard plastic, it's going to ripple with the heat just like mine. And it won't be close enough to the tinted window to let you read the bumper sticker from any great distance.

[​IMG]