1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Buttons on Nav / AC

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by TheBegster, Jul 1, 2017.

1. TheBegster

TheBegster New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I need to replace a few of the buttons on my nav system. They function just fine but a couple of them have worn text due to use. My reason for replacing is purely aesthetic. I am having trouble finding a part # for the buttons only. Any suggestions?

2. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Salvage yard.
    It is almost 100% guaranteed that Toyota doesn't have them available......except maybe with a whole new head unit.
    And they may have an agreement with the actual manufacturer for them to NOT sell piece parts either.

Then......do you have the experience necessary to remove the head unit or GPS and then take it apart to remove the button covers ??

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You could ask the dealer if they have a part no. If there isn't, then at least you know Toyota doesn't sell the buttons individually (and yeah the likelihood is quite low).

Salvage yard is probably your best bet for another button.

4. TheBegster

TheBegster New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Thanks. I could take them off and replace if found. I figured salvage yard was best bet. I'll keep a lookout and add to the thread if I can find them al a carte.