1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Buyer beware of RC chargers listed on Hosmall

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by irishluder, May 1, 2020.

1. irishluder

irishluder Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    After determining I needed a RC charger to rebuild my 2005 Prius' hybrid pack, I was on the hunt for the best deal, and most 4 bank chargers were in the $200 range. A google search, netted google sponsored ad's to this random website, hosmall.club and had kids clothing and RC parts/chargers, I was sceptical based on the layout and independent google searches and reviews in a separate browser.

Most high end chargers were $50-$60 and I emailed them, they said they were in Hong Kong and shipping would be free but take 10-20 days, but were legitimate listings THEY were selling and not a middle man or 3rd party.

Well today I proved my hunch and found images they stole from real Ebay ad's with actual real people selling their items.

Just trying to save some people some headaches with PayPal and credit card disputes.

Sorry Mods, only posting here cause a lot of Newbies like myself will come here with an issue first and search this subforum.... please feel free to move if necessary.

SFO likes this.