1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

buying in Nashville TN vs. DC area

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by betshsu, Aug 11, 2006.

1. betshsu

betshsu Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hi all,
    We just moved to the DC area and are looking to buy another Prius. It's been a few years since the first and I haven't been keeping up with PriusChat, so I don't know the status of wait lists and pricing in different regions of the country. We originally bought in Nashville, TN, and may buy there again (it's a complicated car swap with my in-laws, where one of the Prii will stay in Nashville), but I was wondering what the market is like in the DC area compared to Nashville, and if one area might have better inventory or even pricing than the other. We'd like to get on a wait list ASAP since there doesn't seem to be much new in the 2007 that is worth paying the price increase for (not interested in the touring package).

Thanks for any advice.

2. priusish

priusish New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    my best friend works up @ Miller Toyota in DC so let me know if you want his contact info. Or, let me know and i'll contact Toyota dealership that i used to work at.

3. ny biker

ny biker Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    Don't know about Nashville. Here in the DC area Prii are very popular, and I think dealers are trying to meet that demand by having the cars in stock.

Jack Taylor's Alexandria Toyota has 15 in stock right now, according to their website. Koons at Tysons is showing 4 and Bill Page in Arlington is showing 10.