1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Buying Prius but need advice on year and models

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Adam Head, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Adam Head

Adam Head New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello,

I am going to go buy a Prius next weekend but would like to get some feedback :) For example if you have a preferred year to get or stay away from ... model. Difference in options in years... and any other information you can provide :) I would like to get a 2010 or newer. I seen that there is a newer model that you can plugin your home to charge... so does this not charge as you drive like older models? I am new and I apologize if I sound foolish. I am just trying to get as much information so I can make a smart purchase :)

Thank you in advance
    Adam

2. jadziasman

jadziasman Prius owner emeritus

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Seems as though you're far from ready to buy a Prius in a couple of days time. Your lack of knowledge is astonishing considering the substantial financial commitment you're about to make.

Time for you to do some research, Adam. There are few tutors here ready to spoon feed you (although there will be some who might take you under their wing).

3. Adam Head

Adam Head New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    That is why I am here.. to gain knowledge... I am researching with google as well but what other place to began than here.. the proverbial horse's mouth :)

Im sure it isn't that hard to understand a few years and models :) I am looking for 2010 and newer. I think I would prefer the 2011 for the price and year but again.... I am unsure if there is really a difference in those years and models. I am am paying cash so I am hoping to snag a good deal :)

Thanks

4. cycledrum

cycledrum PSOCSOASP

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    2012 was mid-cycle refresh for liftback, touchscreen for all trims, power dr seat in 4 and 5.

Attached Files: