1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

C 3 Good Price?

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Billabong81, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Billabong81

Billabong81 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I was at the local Toyota dealership tonight and test drove a Prius C 3. I really enjoy it, and it looks like it will be a great upgrade from my '99 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I looked at a 2013 C3 with the powered moonroof. MSRP was $23,635. The dealership offered it at $22,658, plus I graduated recently and qualify for the college grad rebate also (another $1,000 off). So my final price would be $21,658 + taxes & fees. From the research I've done (including reading various topics on this forum), this seems to be a fair price for the car. Has anyone been able to get a comparable car for less?

The only reservation I have is regarding the seats. Could someone who has the C4 comment on the SofTex seats? Do you feel the added cost is worth it for the SofTex material seats? My Jeep has leather seats and I absolutely love them. I've never owned a car without leather seats, so I'm not sure if it makes a big deal or not long-term...

Thanks!

2. bitch ima prius c

bitch ima prius c Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I just bought the c3 for 21800, and I'm not a recent college grad.

3. HotDogWater

HotDogWater Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
  4. Leeshy

Leeshy New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    My C4 was approximately $24,350. I don't remember specifically, but I love the look and feel of the seats.
    I personally do not like the two-toned fabric seats that I believe come with the C3. It sounds picky, but the headrests are also different between the 3 and 4.

5. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I got my C4 for $22,858. The dealer even brought the car in from out of town for me.