1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

C-SPAN safety call-in program - Tuesday April 6

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by bwilson4web, Apr 6, 2010.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus

I just learned about this program coming on tonight:
    Bob Wilson

1 person likes this.
  2. bwilson4web

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    There is about a 200-500 millisecond gap between the video and audio ... watching the screen reminds me of the Japanese language version of "The Virginian" I saw in Okinawa Japan.

Bob Wilson

3. PriusSport

PriusSport senior member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I still don't believe any of it. You could pick on any car maker the way Toyota has been picked on. This is a well-orchestrated effort by Lahood et al to resurrect the U.S. car industry.

4. bwilson4web

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus

First, I'm glad I watched it because it gave me more insights to who is trying to do what.

GOOD NEWS

• Past NHTSA administrators were emergency doctors - "Evans Fusco for NHTSA Administrator!"
    • NHTSA is getting some well needed help
    BAD NEWS

• Dave McCurdy - I don't care for him ... I can't say why but he somehow reminds me of folks I've had problems with in the past whom when I meet them, I quickly start looking for 'the exit' ... and I can't say why.
    • Clarence Ditlow - what a nutcase . . . a rapidly aging political hack, his web site . . . well I hope, no I pray that I age with more grace and wit than him. I went to his web page, and except for one redeeming find, was pretty disappointing (NOTE: Hobbit DON'T GO THERE!!!! Evil HTML and the content is 98% no better.)
    I'll post a followup to the Saylor crash, the one Easter Egg from tonights show.

Bob Wilson