1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

C1202 ABS/Trac Control light?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Paul Soldridge, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Paul Soldridge

Paul Soldridge Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hello Group!
    Sorry to ask a Camry Q on a Prius chat site, but this site has always been a huge help. I am looking at a 2009 Camry Hybrid and the code C1202 along with ABS light and trac control light is on. I ran a techstream health on it and nothing other than the C1202 came up. I looked and the brake reservoir looks at a fine level. Any ideas what else this could be?
    thanks for any feedback

2. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome back to PC!!

Sometimes knowing the sub code(s) can help narrow down the issue and potentially save time, money, and effort in solving the problem :whistle:

Which "detailed code" (sub code) was reported with that retrieved DTC C1202 ?

Raytheeagle likes this.
  3. Paul Soldridge

Paul Soldridge Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    thanks for the reply - there was not another detail code - the only other one was the code stating low power - and I dont think it was a "current" code.

4. valde3

valde3 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    But C1202 was current? What was on freeze frame? Normal voltages? Yaw not showing car in wild spin? Anything else?

5. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Take another look, inside freeze frame data, find a value called "Detailed Freeze DTC" or "Detail code", the reported value will be the INF / subcode for the retrieved C1202

[​IMG]

Raytheeagle likes this.