1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

California front-line

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by bwilson4web, Sep 19, 2010.

1. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Energy Interests Spending Big to Stop California Emissions Law | Hybrid Cars
    Given "Prop 8" and other California initiatives along with how CARB smoked the hydrogen fool cell pipe, I don't have great expectations.

Carried on a cable TV channel, I had a chance to see one of these anti-ads against cap and trade. I don't fault the actors who like a Judas goat, are leading others to a grim future. Like the old "Harry and Louise," they made their bones and only later realized their work did not make them immune from 'reality training.'

So I wish my California breathern good luck in fighting these vandals at the gate. But I sure am glad we have two Prius.

Bob Wilson

2. tedjohnson

tedjohnson Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Yes, I always wondered why people do not see that these corporations are taking our $ we pay for goods and services and using it against us. Its far worse than taxes are and it is destroying our country. Then the conservative Supreme Idiots declare that corporations have the rights of people it makes it far worse. Between buying the politicians with "corporate donations" , and employing the thousands of high paid lobbyists to subvert the representatives who are supposed to act in our interests -what a crime ! Think how much cheaper everything we buy would be, if this kind of criminal activity were illegal. Think of where this country would be if the big 3 had not destroyed themselves and our finances by polluting congress with their big bucks. We would have had clean energy by now, and never had to bail these numbskulls out.

3. prioki

prioki Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Thanks for sharing this. It is worrisome indeed.

4. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius