1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

California Pkg. 3,7,or 8 sought Any Color

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by SanFranciscoASAP, Jan 29, 2006.

1. SanFranciscoASAP

SanFranciscoASAP Junior Member

We are looking for:
    1) Driftwood Pearl
    2) Seaside Pearl
    3) Barcelona Red
    4) Silver Pine Mica,
    5) Magnetic Gray
    6) Classic Silver Metallic
    No Black,
    We don't want to pay over MSRP
    Prefer bisque interior (gray is also acceptable, though),

Package preference: First #3, then #6 or #7.

Yesterday put a deposit with San Francisco Toyota on Geary Blvd. (they share inventory with Van Ness location). "ANY" scrawled across the deposit paper.

But, last night I came across PriusChat - and am feeling more confident that we'll get in on the tax credit (which we've varified with a tax accountant!)!

Dealers on the West Coast are welcome to contact me, as well as kind individuals with "inside information" and dealer referals.

2. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hai (pronounced "Hi") Le at Santa Barbara Toyota, 805-705-4048, had a package 3 Barcelona Red, a Classic Silver and one other I can't remember come in this week. They don't have a waiting list, and sell at MSRP. He'll hold it for you with a deposit that is mailed. His site is at http://toyotaofsantabarbara.com/Specials-Default.aspx (No Prius are listed, because they go as soon as they come in, but he does have some info at that page about their policies.)

Mine finally came in close to home, but I talked to Hai a couple of times, and he was great with follow-up and called me when he saw the ones to arrive this past week. I would have bought from him had my first choice not finally come in at the dealer near my house.

Its a drive for you, but then, the car is great to drive!