1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Calling All San Diego Prius Owners!!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hv74656, Oct 25, 2007.

1. hv74656

hv74656 Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Well after spending the past couple of days in the relative luxury of Anaheim, I now know that my home is OK. But, I also feel guilty because I did get lucky. I'm in a clean, smoke free room in Disneyland while there are thousands of people at the stadium back home who either didn't have the means or the time to find a comfortable hotel. I know that I want to help out those who lost their homes or still can't go back, but what about other Prius owners in San Diego?

If you're a Prius owner (or not) in San Diego and want to help out at the stadium, please PM me so we can organize somekind of PriusChat Relief Team (kind of a catchy name) to meet at the stadium. I will be returning on Friday morning (assuming the situation on the 5 allows it) so I can pitch in after then.
    Think of it as a chance help out those who didn't get so lucky.
    (It might also eliminate the stereotype that Prius owners are a bunch of self obsessed nerds who hate America.) That's not my opinion, but it is a widespead false stereotype.

Update: After checking with some friends still in SD, it seems that they have enough volunteers at the stadium for now. It's amazing how much of a 180 this is from the Superdome fiasco.