1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Camcorder and External Hard Drive for sale

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by jrod81, Jun 29, 2007.

1. jrod81

jrod81 Member

Hey guys,
    I am posting this on several forums so it would be best to email me at [email protected] for fastest response if interested or need more info.
    Anyway, I bought a Panasonic camcorder to take to CO for a vacation. I used it 8 hours and was going to take it back to WalMart but time got away from me and I missed the 30 day policy. I do not need to keep it because I am needing a Canon XL2, Canon HV20 or Panasonic DVX100 which are all over $1000 cameras. Anyway, I have the original reciept from WalMart showing that I paid $315 for the camera. You will get the box and all the original manuels and cords, etc. I will sell it for $260
    Also I have a Western Digital External Hard Drive. It is 80 gig. It too is brand new. I used it to back up my mac before I sold it. I bought a new mac and put all the software on it and now have no need for the HD. It was $101 from WalMart. You will get everything with it too. Will sell for $75.
    I will pay for shipping up to $8 on these items, anything over that I would like the buyer to pay to help me out.
    If interested please email me
    thanks
    jared

2. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Don't know squat about camcorders. But you can find 500GB external HDDs for around $100AR these days. 80GB are in the $20 range on sale typically.

4. jrod81

jrod81 Member

Well I guess I did not expect to offend, but I am terribly sorry. It clears up the reason why I am selling I guess. As for the 80 gig hard drive... they are $20 on ebay but brand new they are still a bit more than that. A 500 gig is $179 at Best Buy I believe, maybe $149, which is totally cheap, but I assure you I paid $101 for mine. Nevertheless just let me know if anyone is interested.
    Sorry once again, but I am going to leave the post the way it is for honesty sake.

5. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  6. jrod81

jrod81 Member

i do agree with you actually. i really do. i knew when i bought the camera it was not what i wanted though. however, i did not have the money at the time (or do i know) for the $2500 camera i want. i thought about keeping it to watch all my mini dvs on because it is not good to watch dvs on cameras too often but i would rather just sell it.