1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Camry Hybrid Forum?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by XLR8, Oct 26, 2006.

1. XLR8

XLR8 New Member

Looking at getting a Camry Hybrid for my wife. We took one home tonight to try out.

Could someone direct me to that chat board please?

Thanks.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    http://camrychat.com
    It's like Priuschat, but run by Danny on Danny's web server, and I'm a member there. Other than that, it very much the same. :D

Also, I too want to get my wife in a HyCam.

3. XLR8

XLR8 New Member

Cool! Thanks TonyP! Good luck with getting your wife one! I didn't realize the thing comes loaded up and with everything we want (she has to share!).

Thanks again dude!

4. jiw395

jiw395 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Looks like another great site, thanks for the posting. I just sent it to my daughter who a few months ago purchased a 2007 Camry Hybrid, and she just loves it. Actually she is the one who put the bug in me about hybrids, however, I got the Prius instead, mainly for better mileage.....

5. ProwessIntrepid

ProwessIntrepid New Member

I thought that the reply about camrychat was a joke but I typed it in anyway and there it was. My jaw hit the floor. Danny must be a huge hybrid fan and hybrids/toyotas must be some fine cars. I tried looking up some forums for a few other cars I wanted to know about and couldn't find anything. I wish that all of life had a nice forum like PC where we can go and discuss things. :)