1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Camry Hybrid ordering has begun!!!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by gtn12130, Apr 11, 2006.

1. gtn12130

gtn12130 New Member

I sat down today to do furhter ordering for my Hybrid Department and what do you know?? Camry Hybrids popped up.

At this point I still have no official pricing from Toyota, but I do have the package configurations that are available in the Chicago Region.

You can get them in one of 3 ways...

1. Fifty State Emmissions (FE)
    Heated outside mirrors (HM)
    2. Fifty State Emmissions (FE)
    Heated outside mirrors (HM)
    Moonroof Package (includes: tilt/slide moonroof, dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors with dim control and rear personal reading lights)(SR)
    3. Fifty State Emmissions (FE)
    Moonroof Package (includes: tilt/slide moonroof, dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors with dim control and rear personal reading lights)(SR)
    Leather Package (includes: leather trimmed seats and door trim with integrated armrests, driver & front passenger power seats, and dual front and rear map pockets)(LA)
    Comfort and Convenience Package (includes: heated front seats and outside mirrors)(CQ)
    Voice activated navigation system with JBL AM/FM 4-disc in-dash CD chagner with satellite radio capability, MP3/WMA playback capable, auxilary audio jack, hands free phone capable via Bluetooth wireless technology, eight speakers in six locations and FM diversity reception.

Like I said, no official word on the pricing. Outside of my preference orders, I have 3 loaded and 3 base ordered for my inventory. I stuck with Titanium, Magnetic Gray, Blue Ribbon & 1 Jasper Pearl for those daring people!

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Thanks for the info. Keep us posted.

It would be really cool to have a HyCam magically show up at a Chicago meetup this summer. Can I be any more blunt? :)

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I saw a Jasper Pearl Camry LE today. Doesn't look as bad as silver pine mica but still lighter than aspen green pearl. Oh, and it was from Discount Rent-a-car

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Sweet - thanks for the info. I cross posted this on CamryChat as well.