1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Camry Hybrid Release Dates

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by gtn12130, Apr 17, 2006.

1. gtn12130

gtn12130 New Member

For all inquiring minds (also posted on Camrychat.com)...

The new allocations have been released in the Chicago Region for the upcoming Camry Hybrid. It seems as though every dealer is only allocated ONE Camry Hybrid for the time being. Whether or not those vehicles are already sold is another story. The earliest you can expect to see them is the end of April.

YES, I SAID THE END OF APRIL!!

I have one of the first ones to arrive in the Chicago area that is not sold. Most of the initial releases are base packages with the Heated Mirror Package. There are a some with the Sunroof Package and only a couple with every option.

The Chicago Region should be excited because no other region has Camry Hybrids showing up in their allocation. This might change because they might be on a different allocation schedule!

STILL, no pricing has been released or available with the Camry Hybrids yet. I will keep you all posted!

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    In that case, I want one for no price. :)

I hope that perhaps one will appear at our next meetup.

Thanks for the update.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You guys always get it before we do. You got the Camry almost a month before it arrived at our showrooms.

4. roguenode

roguenode New Member

5. gtn12130

gtn12130 New Member

The KBB question I am not sure about. I have been checking around the clock for updates from Toyota, but still nothing. As I have mentioned with some of my clients... KBB always seems to be in the ballpark, but never right.

Hopefully the pricing will be available tomorrow!