1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

can anyone in so.cali help me with the ev install?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Darwin23, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Darwin23

Darwin23 New Member

I'd like to put ev on my 06 pkg #3. is there anyone in LA /OC area that can help install? Pls. let me know...and the fees associated with the service. thanks.

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Which EV, OEM, Coastal E Tech, headlight flasher? Many of us can talk you through this. You may not need as much help as you think. I have to say that taking the dash apart really intimidated me but it was the easiest part. Help us here.! You will get help!

3. Darwin23

Darwin23 New Member

hmm....i'd like to get the one at sigma automotive website. It looks like theres a switch button for the 06. I'd like to have that so it will look like it was factory installed.

4. seasalsa

seasalsa Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    There was a thread here a few days ago about the factory switch not fitting the 06. Check it out.

5. 240sxer

240sxer New Member

I'm in So. Cal too and I'd want someone to just install it for me. I've heard buttons for the 06 are avaliable now..

6. Darwin23

Darwin23 New Member

i finally installed the ev mod. i went with coastal tech. i had a slight difficulty with it...but i was able to install it in the end. did it all by myself. i probably can help you---order the mod and i can guide you through it. the instructions is pretty straightforward though...so you might be able to do it yourself.