1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can someone help me find a post

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by momfortheenvironment, May 12, 2006.

1. momfortheenvironment

anyone know which was the post that had the link to the beautiful blue prius, I think it was 07, doesn't look like its the one about the japanese magazine. Help! I really did search!

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    This is the only thread I could find that might have to do with what you're looking for. Click on the link in post #4 for the picture. It's a blue, much darker and more brilliant than the Seaside Pearl, that's only available in Japan...and possibly somewhere in Europe also.

Oh, wait, found another one which contained this picture.

[​IMG]

Picture originally posted by maggieddd.

3. EricGo

EricGo New Member

Kudos Jennifer ! How did you find it ?

It *really* is a nice blue.
    My favorite is the 04' salsa, but that has changed into a more staid red unfortunately.

4. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EricGo @ May 12 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]254312[/snapback]</div>
    I did a search for keyword 'japan' and selected 'show results as posts'. I went back a few months because I remembered it had been awhile since I'd seen the threads, and then I just scanned thru the page pretty quickly until I saw that bright blue car staring back at me. :D Yes I have plenty of time on my hands when work gets slow.

5. momfortheenvironment

I wonder how we find out if that color will be available in 2007, I would wait for that blue I like it sooooo much!