1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can the Maintenance guide be found online

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by RobRat, Apr 13, 2009.

1. RobRat

RobRat New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Just purchased a Red 2007 Prius package 4, with 7,500 miles at a dealership a over 100 away from me. Got an owners manual with it, but found that I'm missing the "Scheduled Maintenance Guide" or "Owners Manual Supplement". Going to call the dealer I purchased them from to see if they can get them, but if not....

Is there a place to view and print these manuals out Online for free?

Is there a Toyota dealer with a good Online purchasing site I could order these from?

Like the car so far - just drove 300 miles round trip to an Easter family gathering, got 52 mpg going there pretty much all Interstate Highway driving - -down hilltoward sea level at 68 mph, got about 48 coming back, but going 72 mph - traffic was heavier, and not as steady.

Should make a good car for my wifes' daily 90 mile round trip commute.

2. rcsting

rcsting Toyota Fanatic

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
  3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Hit the "Chicago Prius Group" link in my signature. On the left side, the bottom link is "Resources" where I think you will find what you're looking for plus some other materials..

4. jdenenberg

jdenenberg EE Professor

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    You can find the repair manuals for the 2006 (virtually the same as the 2007) at:

Index of /Documents_2006/

JeffD