1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can you add cruise control to a 2015 Prius C 4?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Haimish, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Haimish

Haimish Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I've found one online I'm in love with! And it's a really good deal. However, I am an avid user of Cruise Control. (35 minute drive to work every day, CC makes it so much easier) And everything I've seen says the C's do not have Criuse Control.... Is it possible to add CC to the car after I purchase it? How much would it cost and how would I do it? I need to act quick because this deal will go quick, which is how it was with my old prius... before it was totaled :cry::cry::cry: The day I went to test drive it a lady came in right after me ready to buy, but I had first dibs and jumped on it asap. Good, affordable Prius' with low mileage are almost impossible to find in my area and I miss having a Prius to drive!

So, is it possible? How much??

2. silent_20

silent_20 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I think c2 and above have CC. I installed it on my C1. I bought a Cruise Control Switch from ebay it was about $10 and added a ground cable, it was easy to do.

ztanos likes this.
  3. Augie Doggie

Augie Doggie Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    What silent_20 said ^^^. Cruise is standard on trim level two and up. I recently purchased my 2015 C4 and I absolutely love it! Buy it quick before it gets away!

ztanos likes this.