1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can you haul a recliner in any other mid size hybrid?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mrg, Aug 11, 2007.

1. mrg

mrg Member

I bought another recliner today, and sure enough when I took it out of the box. the 2 pieces fit very easily in my Prius.

I wanted to add picture but it did not work. I will try to add later. :(

2. MikeSF

MikeSF Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Things I've carried in my prius, large that is :D

-6 foot long 2 foot wide fish tank stand with canopy
    -Mountain bikes, 2 of them, no messing with my aerodynamic shape by hanging them off the back
    -13 sheets of concrete backerboard (~50 pounds each), 7 boxes of porcelain tiles (~50 pounds each)... (yeah I know I offically went over the recommended weight limit)
    -1 Jacuzzi whirlpool bathtub.

So yeah, it's got some storage ability :D

3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I put a leather club chair and ottoman in my Prius. Only had to unscrew the legs on both and it fit right in with the hatch closed.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrg @ Aug 11 2007, 07:15 PM) [snapback]494165[/snapback]</div>
    there should be an "add attachment" link at the bottom of the reply box

5. mrg

mrg Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Aug 12 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]494223[/snapback]</div>

I know there should be, but it isn't there on "new posts" or "reply". I get that option okay when I am in "my control panel" and send a message to one person? The choose file is there I sent a picture to Vinny okay. Then came back to my new post and it is gone. I have Post Options and Post Icons only? Then I have "Add Reply" or "Preview Post" buttons? While I am at it what does guided Mode do? Thank you, Glenn

6. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrg @ Aug 12 2007, 06:50 AM) [snapback]494262[/snapback]</div>
    I don't know lol. I've never used Guided Mode before.

Hmm.. yeah the attachment link is missing in this reply box too as I'm typing the reply. Odd...

7. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    We had a 1988 Taurus wagon (RIP), and one day were out shopping with the in-laws. They wanted a recliner that was on sale, and we just loaded it into the Taurus, left the back hatch sepatate window up, and the 4 of us all fit. Not possible in a Prius, but the Prius does lots of things the Taurus never thought of. Like save gas.

8. mrg

mrg Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(subarutoo @ Aug 14 2007, 01:35 PM) [snapback]495476[/snapback]</div>
    I tried on my original post to add a picture but the file attachment option was not there. I tried several other times since, wirh no luck. Now today that option is back? so I am adding the pictures.

[attachmentid=10654]

Here is the recliner with my weepri's

[attachmentid=10655]

I am sorry it took so long to do this add on.

Attached Files: