1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Canada parts stores?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by andreimontreal, Aug 19, 2020.

1. andreimontreal

andreimontreal Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeesh. I didn't even know about this parts store in Canada. I always assumed I'd have to buy from California.

Thus, I can't help you there as I was unaware of their existence.

3. andreimontreal

andreimontreal Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I read it's legit (see Google reviews and facebook) but their customer service is shit. If you have to return it's 35% restock fee; phone and email communication is dodgy. The bot on their website is the dumbest plain move - like a sleazy bot that just tries to get your info. Then I got this person to answer to me instead of the bot and I ask "are your piece OEM?" - and she says "I've forwarded the question to my staff they'll reply to you about the ORM piece to see if we have that in stock". And I'm thinking: get out.

Buy from them if you're sure you don't want to return and also - there's a tiny chance they might mess something up statistically speaking from the reviews. But there were a lot of positive reviews - it seems they're either 1 star angry folk or 5 star super satisfied. And sometimes when they have messed up they have certainly repaired their mistake: sent pieces express, gave money back and so on. So I'm on the fence about them. I'll - maybe - trust them with an order and make sure I'll never want to return that.

The prices are quite much lower than Stealership.

Where do you buy from Cali?

Tideland Prius likes this.