1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Canadian Federal eco rebate

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Canuck, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Quote I would like to thank you for your e-mail dated December 1, 2007, regarding the new ecoAUTO Rebate Program.

Transport Canada is currently working with automakers to verify the combined fuel consumption values for potentially eligible 2008 vehicles. Based on these values, we will determine which vehicles will appear on the eligibility list. The list will be posted on Transport Canada's website in the coming weeks.

Best Regards,

ecoAUTO Rebate Program Unquote

Received this today
    Gary :confused:

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yeah they're hoping to get it before Christmas...

I wonder what happens if you buy a 2009 Camry in February.. you won't get it til... well 2009 LOL.

3. mabelair

mabelair New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

Hey Canuck, I've been following up with TC on a regular basis. The latest line they've been giving is that for people who have 2008s, they can send their application with the photocopies of documents required and they would hold them and start processing them as soon as the list comes out in a first-come-first-served order.

I was told that they should have the list out before December 31, but as a fellow Government Drone (read: employee), those dates are definitely subject to change.

MAB