1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Canadian Navigation System -- Bluetooth?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by drummoros, Nov 24, 2005.

1. drummoros

drummoros New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    I have put in a preliminary order for a 2006 Prius and may wish to reconsider the Navigation option after having read the Navigation discussions on this board. Information on Canadian options however is limited. The new Canadian price is $31,280 Cdn ($26588 US). There would appear to be only three packages available --- Base, Loaded less navigation and Fully loaded with navigation. the fully loaded car with navigation system is MSRP of $38,710 Cdn ($32, 903 US).

Our choices appear more limited in other regards too --- I have ordered Barcelona Red and it is only available with the Bisque interior although I would greatly prefer the grey.

My question is related to the navigation system however. Does the 2005 Canadian Navigation system include bluetooth for hands free phone connections? there does not appear to be any mention of it in the literature. How does the Canadian map accuracy check out in prior versions?

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes it does include bluetooth and voice activation. A pity they didn't show on the site cause that would appeal to a lot of people.

Can't say about the accuracy.

3. drummoros

drummoros New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A