1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cannot go to setting

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by nav4evr, Aug 8, 2011.

1. nav4evr

nav4evr New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    So I wanted to change the language on my Prius! But then I cant go to the setting through the steering wheel by holding the 'disp' button!

Any help is appreciated!

2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Are you in Park when trying to make the setting changes? Toyota will not let you make changes while the car is moving.

3. kithmo

kithmo Couch Potato

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    I don't know if it's the same on the US models, but on the UK version you don't hold the Disp button, you just press it repeatedly, cycling through the different displays until you get to the settings one.

4. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Yes, same here. With the car in Park push the Disp button until you get to settings, then push it and hold until the settings menu comes up. Then do the same thing, push Disp until you get to Languages, then push and hold. Then push Disp again until you get to the language you want and push and hold. Same thing to exit the settings menu.

1 person likes this.