1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cannot transfer contacts

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by SJamG, Sep 24, 2009.

1. SJamG

SJamG New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V

Has anyone experienced problems when trying to transfer my contacts from my phone to the Prius.

I have an LG KF300 and the handsfree calling works fine, but as soon as I try to transfer my contacts to the car it disconnects. It does this everytime.

Can anyone help. I have followed the manual and checked settings, but its still not working :confused:

Thanks

Jamie

2. jaywolf

jaywolf Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    My Samsung SCH-i760 (Verizon) transferred just fine my wife Razr (Verizon) shuts the phone off every time I try to transfer. I have heard other Verizon owners having the same problem.

3. leonard168

leonard168 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I was able to transfer contacts from Palm Pre to Prius III. But the process was painful - one entry at a time. Only the first entry is accept if the whole phone book is sent :-(

4. liskipper

liskipper Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The Bluetooth implementation is very limited on the Prius. My Verizon RAZR will not transfer contacts, but does work OK in hands free. My T-Mobile Sony transfers contacts fine, but they show up as duplicates when I go to the contact screen. It voice dials fine. Try going here to check out your phone (not all models are listed):
    Toyota Bluetooth Phone

5. tomstodola

tomstodola Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    It took the dealer 5 people (incuding a 20 year old from their parts dept) and over an hour to connect my Droid2 and transfer the contacts. I still don't know what they finally did to get it connected. It works, so I don't mess with it.