1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can't enter auto dial numbers

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by RinPin, Dec 21, 2010.

1. RinPin

RinPin New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    How can i make the Prius preset an auto dial number to check my voice mail. I entered the preset number under the Manage Contacts option using the same sequence of numbers and buttons as in my phone (phone number + pause key + password number + # key). But when i press the voice mail preset button to dial out, the Prius only dials the phone number portion, and does not dial the rest of the stuff.

2. JJB

JJB New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I would like to know if you (or anyone here) have figured this out. Searching got me nowhere. I tried using pauses, waits, and commas in my sprint Evo phonebook. I removed, reconnected, and transferred my phonebook on each try, and nothing. When I put commas in my phone and transferred it, it imported as P's, which don't work.

The voice command feature is pretty useless for me. I need to dial 3 additional numbers when calling my wife at work, and the voice command yammers for so long, the call times out and sends me to an operator.