1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Can't Wait

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Spinnerbug, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Spinnerbug

Spinnerbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    My dealer called this pm to tell me that my new Prius arrived today. It is a Black with Package #6 with XM radio. I am excited to finally get the car and begin enjoying what I hope is a significant reduction in my gas usage during my 500 mi. weekly commute to and from work and my small contribution to the environment.

Any specific suggestions from the experts on starting out my new Prius driving experience? Thanks ahead of time for any advice!:)

2. derkraut

derkraut Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Congratulations on a wise purchase. My advice?? Just enjoy the economical ride.:)

3. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    And my advice? Hang here and spend a few hours (or more) reading. The Search function is your friend.

Welcome to PriusChat and Prius-dom!

4. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Welcome to PC spinnerbug!! I envy you, the anticipation and that "new prius eve" feeling!!! I remember it well..... You're gonna love your new spaceship, and not just the saving money part on the gas bill, but the good feeling from knowing you're helping our environment, then there's all the tech in your car!! Remember, it is after all, and "partial zero emissions, advanced technology vehicle"

5. Spinnerbug

Spinnerbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Picked UP New Prius Tonite

Well, I picked up my new Black Pkg 6 Prius tonite and love it. To top it all off, I got 49.7 mpg on way home. Temp was 39F. Now, it is read the manuals...:)