1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Car arrived today!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kpauley, Oct 16, 2005.

1. kpauley

kpauley New Member

Well, you can see by my signature, which will change soon, that my car was not due until the 28th at the earliest. Well, got a call today, it's here! I like it when things happen early!

2. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Woo hoo! Pick it up tomorrow? Call in sick? Long lunch hour? Fidget all day at work?

Seaside, the more I see it, is (like some other Toyota colors) a really ODD blue. When I was in Carson yesterday looking at a Seaside in the bright sun, it looked far lighter and brighter than any other blue one I'd looked at---which is many, since that's what I want, too.

In the shade---or early evening---it's not nearly as attractive. Same for Tideland, Salsa and Driftwood.

3. kpauley

kpauley New Member

Not waiting to pick up tomorrow, heading out there shortly! Will have it tonight!

4. Dave

Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I notice that you're in Gilroy. Are yo getting it from Gilroy Toyota? By the way, Congratulations!

5. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Woo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Great day for it (here in N CA).

6. kpauley

kpauley New Member

It is a wonderful day. I was actually going to take out my weekend, fair weather car today ('68 Firebird 400 convertable - it's not a gas saving vehicle, but it's fun!) but this is better!

7. kpauley

kpauley New Member

Sunnyvale Toyota. Gilroy has a list, but they will not hold your spot. Sunnyvale takes a 500 refundable deposit, but will hold your spot. They have been very good to work with. Ask for Jerome Ware....

Ken

8. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Congratulations, Ken! We'll probably see you back here in a week, after playing with your new car... ;)

9. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Good for you!!! I had to wait for 2 weeks until I could get reservations to fly to get my car. What a long time that was! Good luck!