1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Car Brokers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by llyons, Jun 1, 2007.

1. llyons

llyons Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Might anyone have recommends? I called Costco for info. The way they said it worked for my area is that they would refer me to a local dealership. There are 2 here locally which I have no desire to deal with. I was originally looking for a package #3 with leather upgrade but from what I've found on the internet, some people have mentioned getting really good prices on a package 6 which is everything I want at about what I'm getting quotes on for the package 3 w/ leather.
    Any ideas??? I'm just so tired of dealing with dealerships, waiting to hear from them, and then wondering if I'm getting the best deal out there. Suggestions are VERY VERY much appreciated.

2. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I used carsdirect.com. I was thinking about Costco, but the same day I contacted carsdirect, I had my car. Just go online, and register with them on location, options, etc. They will call or email back with several local dealers that have the car with firm prices, usually thru the internet sales person. A year ago there were no cars on lots, to speak of, and I logged in in the morning, and they found me a car at a dealer 50 miles away. I didn't bother any further dealing, just wrote the check, and was out of there in about an hour. (it was past dealer closing time, and they knocked $100 off the long term Platinum warranty). Carsdirect.com, give it a try, it worked for me.

3. llyons

llyons Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Thanks! I'll be checking it out if this last dealer falls through once again. Won't be surprised if he does...