1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Car Care Resource for Everyone to Check Out - And some deals!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by SoCal65SS, Apr 15, 2013.

1. SoCal65SS

SoCal65SS Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hey Guys,

Haven't posted as much recently because my Prius has been in the shop because I was hit last month and I've been busy with work.

I hope everyone is doing well! Everyone certainly seems to be modding their cars because I had like 12 pages of "What did you do to your Prius today?" to catch up on! :cool:

Over the last month or so in what little downtime I've had I've been plugging away on a site on cars because being a car guy it always seemed like I was getting solicited for tips on how to do this or that the correct way. So I thought I'd put the resource together, free for anyone and everyone, to hopefully help some people out on answering basic car care questions! In full disclosure, the site does generate small revenue from affiliate relationships with advertisers. However, some of them do offer some pretty awesome deals that save the end user money so I think that is win-win. It keeps the resource free while saving the reader money.

Anyway the site is here: http://www.carcarefanatic.com

Hope you guys enjoy it. There will be some exclusive Prius content going up soon as I documented some stuff that I did to my Prius over the weekend. Just gotta get the content generated!:)

Feel free to let me know any feedback you may have!

ockevin likes this.
  2. SoCal65SS

SoCal65SS Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd give anyone a heads up that needs to spend some $$ on maintenance stuff or needs other car parts/supplies. One of my affiliates just released a new code good this week only that gives $40 off orders of $100 or more. Worth checking out to save some bucks! I have updated it on the Hot Deals page of the site.