1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Car Dealerships: You Staying For Dinner?

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by cwerdna, Jul 2, 2012.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Car Dealerships: You Staying For Dinner?
    The very fancy Lexus dealership featured at deciding between loaded Prius and CT200h | Page 2 | PriusChat is in the above article.

Here's a pic of the restaurant... Hope it works.
    [​IMG]

2. Obxmush

Obxmush Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Didnt have a diner at the dealership, but the whole staff came to my buddies bachelor party that night and every one of them bought the whole party a round of drinks. So 9 employees bought rounds. My first time dealing with Toyota of Greenville,NC and the beginning if a new relationship. Even though it is 2.5 hours from where I live.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    sitting in an automobile dealership, even the new fancy ones, is like sitting in an airport. there's something not quite comfortable about it.

Corwyn likes this.
  4. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I'm not going to eat at Che Lexus but what's wrong with sharing real estate with a Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks or such? If a dealership is installing a charger that is going to be used by road trippers then a diner next door could be the perfect neighbor. Instead of putting out donuts, coffee, & tea comp the service customers to a beverage or some small dollar amount.