1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

car wash in atlanta?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by tiffanyjoy, Jan 30, 2006.

1. tiffanyjoy

tiffanyjoy New Member

Hi everyone. I've recently moved to Atlanta and cannot seem to find a touchless car wash anywhere! I've asked around and everyone says 'oh yeah i am pretty sure there is one of those around here' but nobody can tell me where. I'd rather not take my car through one of those slappy cloth deals, and I'd rather not take it to a detail shop (too many horror stories of a dirt-covered cloth getting rubbed all over the paint and scratching it up) if anyone knows of any touchless carwashes in the downtown to windy hill area on 75, or even up 85 if there arent any, could you let me know?

2. priusNlondon

priusNlondon Pingu 2.0

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    ----UK----

There are some up in Kennesaw. up 75 Barrett Parkway Exit, turn left off the exit and go down to 41 (big Car Max on corner and Burger King) turn right and a little ways up you will see a Hooters in the distance just before the Hooters on the right there is a great car wash place. I believe the Texaco and BP stations around there all have touchless washes.