1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cargo Cover and Net

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Poggy, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Poggy

Poggy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I've been looking used Prius for a while and noticed it's quite difficult to find the cargo cover and net combo especially. Would Ebay be the best place to find OEM parts or is there a better aftermarket option?

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Originally, they were separate things. There’s no combined unit. You might be able to find 3rd party ones online or perhaps a Toyota parts store/warehouse might have leftovers.

3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    You can buy the little silly clips that are pretty weak from the dealer someone was just on here and I just looked them up the other day there are better options on eBay and whatever Amazon that would involve a heavier duty mounting for the clips rather than just pushing and grabbing the plastic but either way no matter you should be able to get the little black side panel mounted clips from the dealer I think they were 395 each You need two That's $3.95 a piece I'm not sure about the cargo net but should not be a problem The dealer or maybe amiyama.com . But really once the fittings are in place you can source a net I find them all the time at the junkyard and almost every late model car I walk up on in the trunk many of them never been used but anyway and then you could cut it if it was too big to the size you need and then get the little plastic clips that clip onto the net and clip onto the d-rings that you just purchased and installed in your quarter panels and you're good to go