1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

cargo cover

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by DuHolt, Aug 11, 2013.

1. DuHolt

DuHolt New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I'm looking to modify my cargo cover in the back. I want to cut out the center parts (where it's sunken in) and re-wrapping it with a slightly stretchy fabric. The way it sits now I don't have enough clearance for my sub box. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can buy another cover to hack up or if someone is willing to part with one.

2. Delta Flyer II

Delta Flyer II Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Only place I can think of is a junk yard if maybe a recent C was totaled or something, or a salvage yard. IDK.. Just a suggestions, otherwise there's always Craig's List.

3. DuHolt

DuHolt New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Been looking around online( junkyard search engines, eBay, craigslist, etc) and no luck. I found out the price new, and like anything from a dealership, it's insanely high. Might just leave it off and tint the car. I can tint the whole car for less than purchasing that cover at a dealership.