1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cargo net

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by mjones12, Mar 20, 2013.

1. mjones12

mjones12 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    After almost a year of things sliding around in the back of my 2012, I picked up a cargo net from the dealership this week. A little over $40. A great item that works well and looks good. Installation of the two hooks that come with it takes about 30 seconds and a phillps screwdriver. The sunshade can be pulled over it, and there's a little handle that allows you to easily pull the top of the net open to instert items. It will fold flat when not in use. A great accessory in my opinion.

I looked at these on Amazon and other places for a few dollars less, but I could never determine whether the necessary hardware was included (it probably is), so I went to the dealer.

2. Eugene Hong

Eugene Hong Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    How does the net keep things from sliding around? From the looks of it, it is installed close to where the trunk and bumper meet.

3. Dylan Doxey

Dylan Doxey Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I recently purchased this cargo net from the dealer. I'm having a little trouble trying to figure out where the mount points for the hooks are supposed to be.

Can you include a photo?