1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cargo Organizer from Walmart that fits nicely in Prius...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by stuffmanca, Sep 29, 2004.

1. stuffmanca

stuffmanca New Member

I found this nice handly adjustable cargo organizer this past weekend at Walmart, while tryin gto "contain" my wife's major shopping spree at an Outlet Mall.

The Website is below and the cost was $13

http://www.hopkinsmfg.com/hoppy.html?spill...asterintro.html

2. Ken Cooper

Ken Cooper New Member

Are you refering to the StorageMaster that's pictured there? Are you using it in the back in the covered storage compartment. Does its size extend out to fill, or nearly fill that compartment?

3. stuffmanca

stuffmanca New Member

Re: Cargo Organizer from Walmart that fits nicely in Prius..

yes, it is with the cargo netting...it extends very nicely behind the back seats and then allows you to collapse it with the removable bars...the instructions to starp on the rear bottom adjustable was unclear, so i am just using it as the picture shows

check it out atr a Walmart....hopefully there's one near you..

ben lee

4. Mike N

Mike N New Member

I'm using the "Pack and Roll" grande. It folds flat, about 2 inches and unfolds into a rigid open top box about 16 inches cube. It has wheels on to of the bottom corners and a handle that extends out of the top of one of the sides to turn it into a dolly with a fixed box on it.
    Stores flat, opens in the car to contane groceries or etc, and doubles as a dolly to haul the stuff into the house. I found mine at Frys for about $20. You can find it on the net for about the same price but you'll have to add shipping.

Mike

5. stuffmanca

stuffmanca New Member

Re: Cargo Organizer from Walmart that fits nicely in Prius..

Thanks Mike,
    I actually have a couple of the roller caddies from Fry's taht i use.
    but for me the general storage sort of like the cargo net concept is good especially when we go grocery shopping and have separate sections to store the goods.

Ben

Black Beauty Pirus 2005- September
    1350 miles- 44 mpg in city- 50 mpg on highways