1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Carless and waiting in Oregon

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by octavia, Aug 20, 2009.

1. octavia

octavia Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hi!

I've fallen in love with the 2010 Prius. I'm a "former" Honda lover making the switch.

I borrowed a friends Gen II Prius while they were away and fell in love! I started test driving the third generation at the local dealer and well... a few weeks later I'm hooked!

I put my honda up for sale on CL ( It sold in a day, still gotta love Honda) and put in an order at the dealer for my new Prius! Now I find myself carless and waiting.

My dream car is a bit flexible... I'm hoping to find a blue or red package III or IV. I've officially got a Blue III ordered, but after he explained the way the allocations work... I realize I've got as good a chance getting a red or IV. The one thing I'm adamant about is the interior color, My former car had a light interior and with two sons... that was a chore to keep looking nice.

I'm very excited and now that I have no car... I've taken it up a notch and was thinking it might be a good idea to put money down at a few more dealerships to increase my odds of finding one.
    I'm glad I found this forum. I'll keep reading and soaking up all I can about Prius!
    :)