1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Carolina Triangle

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by galaxee, Mar 31, 2005.

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Trying to start up a Prius/hybrid owner's group in Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, NC.

There are enough Prii out here, there has to be some interest.

Reply to this post if you live nearby and want to join up!

2. outoftown

outoftown Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I guess we are now in the right forum to discuss. Wifey and I could possibly only meet Saturdays, maybe some Sundays. Wouldn't it be nice if one of the triangle dealerships offered us all free car washes to meet at their lot on a Saturday and expound on the advantages of being Prius owners to passersby? Turning Deadwood accent off now...I think it would be fun to meet at a restaurant. Something recommended in UG triangle.dining would be nice.

3. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    First meeting: Sunday (4/17) 3pm at Golden Corral in RTP (hwys 54 and 55)

Hope to see a good turnout, the more the merrier!

4. NCnurse

NCnurse New Member

Hi
    I'm really interested in a local group get together. I live in Smithfield, but drive to Raleigh to work every day. That was my main reason for wanting a Prius, great gas mileage.
    I look forward to any and all interested in meeting. My husband and I are proud new owners ( purchased in Goldsboro on May 22, 2005) and would love to show off our new baby!
    Linda

5. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Linda, nice to meet ya and congrats! I sent you a private message earlier this afternoon to let you know about our little club but seems you found us on your own! :)

We just had a meet up this afternoon, but we usually get together monthly. The majority of discussion goes on in this thread: http://priuschat.com/forums/thoughts-about...-nc-vt7745.html

Hope to see you at the next one!

Nicky

6. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    It's all set. Next meeting is June 19 at 3pm, Eno River state park.

I sent the info in to a bunch of local news sources. Here's hoping we have a big turnout.