1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Carputer with Prius Skin on the software front-end

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by joedornan, Apr 17, 2007.

1. joedornan

joedornan New Member

Hi all,

I have identified Streetdeck and RoadRunner as the two most popular front ends for a carputer that I am installing.

However I have not found any skins for these which mimic the Prius' MFD colours and graphics. (I'm a stickler for integration... what can I say).

Does anyone have any tips? Can you recommend another front end with a Prius skin?

In these forums I read about someone and his cousin creating their own custom skin in these forums but I lost the thread, and I don't think they were distributing their work. May I inquire from those two if their handiwork is shareable?

Cheers,
    -Joe

2. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Have a glance at >this thread<. My cousin made a skin that matched the blue background of the MFD for RoadRunner. It may be good to start off on, unless another PC member has done a better job.

3. joedornan

joedornan New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Presto @ Apr 17 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]424893[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks Presto. That's exactly what I was looking for. Will contact your cousin...

-Joe