1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Carroll College (MT)

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hdrygas, Dec 17, 2005.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have to brag on my son's College they have just wrapped up for the fourth year in a row the NAIA National Football Championships. And yes the NAIA has figured out a way to have a national championship tournament. 16 teams at the end of the season playing in a tournament. Imagine that. Wonder if the NCAA noticed? Naa they are just going to keep playing with the fool computer. Congratulations Carroll College Saints. I am going to get me a tee shirt! I think I deserve one after 4.5 years of checks. BTW I wrote the last check this month!

2. tag

tag Senior Member

....or "so the Germans would have us believe"! :lol: I mean, you ARE disregarding the possibility of writing more checks for grad school, no? :lol: :lol:

Anyway, Congratulations Saints!

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    A couple of high school friends went there- wow, I had no idea they were a big football school!

Are you more excited about the football or not paying for tuition anymore? :lol:

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Not paying, but it is a good football squad all that Prime Montana Beef. I hosted one of the players and his girl friend at Thanksgiving. We went to Helena for Thanksgiving because my son is working almost full time and could not get off work. I like to think I did my part in the victory. Tanking up a linebacker is no small thing. No I am glad for not writing checks and for the team. And well there is my daughter who after five years of gainful employment is going back in Political Communications. I blame the West Wing and god help the politicians. Jon is talking about Grad school after a year of work. He is in Environmental Studies and wants to take advantage of someone paying him for hiking and camping all summer while he collects water samples. I suspect fishing will be involved. Purely for research of course, he will not eat fish, so they all go back! I watched this team on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, it was cold 28 F and blowing 20-35 mph and they shut out Montana Tech in the quarter finals. I have never been so cold in my life, and I grew up in Ohio and went to school in Michigan. This team was incredible. The way they played together.