1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Carson Toyota: Black BC is here and waitlist hell is over!

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Cris Lombardi, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Cris Lombardi

Cris Lombardi New Member

Picked up my Black BC from Dianne yesterday. I've only put a few miles on it so this is just a first impression, but yep, it's certainly living up to expectations! Everything about the car is working perfectly, SS/SE is a great thing, as is the nav system. I tested it on the way home from Carson and it's going to be a great help for a geographically challenged person like me. It even tells you how many miles to destination and the eta! Didn't know about that before. My work takes me to a lot of out of the way places, and I truly may never get lost again!
    I've been a long-suffering waitee, my thanks to Dianne for coming through for me. She and her staff are truly a first-class operation. There was never any pressure to buy unneeded extras and the price on the invoice was exactly what she said it would be. No tricks, no surprises, no hassles. I'd recommend her to anyone, especially in the near future when supply starts to catch up with demand.
    And now, I'm just going to sit back and enjoy driving this thing! I'll report back as soon as I've put some serious miles in..

2. pshady

pshady New Member

congrats! did you get grey or tan interior?

I'll be driving mine home on Sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think in every post, I mention this fact..... I'm so excited).

Congrats again!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3. Cris Lombardi

Cris Lombardi New Member

I got the grey int. Seems to make sense with a black car! Part of the reason why my wait was so long was that I wanted this specific package/color/int which they don't make many of. Don't know why, I just think that black looks best with this car and that's what I had to have.
    BTW, I can't figure out how to sync my phone with the car. It's a Siemens S56. Can anyone help me out? I know this should be easy to do..

4. pshady

pshady New Member

5. Cris Lombardi

Cris Lombardi New Member

I waited just over 11 months.. there's a lot more of these cars in the pipeline, so I hope not too many people have to wait as long as I did.

Thanks for the bluetooth link. Toyota doesn't list my phone on its site, but I've seen other posts saying that the Siemens phone works great. Can't figure out how to enter the Prius handsfree code into the phone.

6. Batavier

Batavier Member

Hurray!! Congrats on yer new baby! I know how you feel!!

:D

:mrgreen:

7. victor

victor New Member

Gilching Bavaria Germany, & Drapanos, Crete, G

Its not on my compatability list but this may help any how.

-> Bluetooth phone list <-

8. Cris Lombardi

Cris Lombardi New Member

Thanks, I figured out how to pair the phone last night, and its working fine now.
    My biggest complaint about the car so far: the manuals, especially the Nav manual were translated by someone whose English skills are, to put it mildly, lacking. For the main manual, it's good for a chuckle or two, but the nav system is really complicated and the mangled instructions can be bordering on impossible to comprehend.