1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Castal Tech EV switch

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by bobkat21, Apr 16, 2006.

1. bobkat21

bobkat21 New Member

I thought I would sell you about my exspariance with buying my switch. I looked at all the switches that I could fine out there. from the price to the looks, if it was were you can see it or not. I ended up buying Castral's switch. I first emailed them to find out if they were in stock. Well the nuts and bolts of it, I had to wait for mine. Wait is not my ideal of a good time. So I called them up on the phone. I spoked to Paula. I founed out that this is family run. After talking to Paula on the third time I was insured that it will be comming soon. and it did three days later. My son in law to be. put it in for me with the instructions from Castral Tech. He wisd thrue it . only tolk him 15 minutes from start to finish. Wow. He stoled me that the directions was laid out so well that it was a breeze. Yes I waited for the switch for about 5 weeks. But Paula gave me every chanch to opped out of the deal. I was out no money until the switch was shipped out. and Yes I do hate to wait for anything. But just to let you all know out there. If I did it all over again would i use castral over again? Yes I say. In fact I am about to make my secount purches from them. I do love a American famly own buissness that will stand behind there product. thank you for letting me tell you about my experionce with my EV switch.. Best regards Bob