1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Catagory 6:Day of Destruction

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by DaveinOlyWA, Nov 16, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    anyone see the global warming, weather disaster movie on CBS? part one aired sunday night with part 2 airing wednesday.

i tivo'd it and just got a chance to watch it last night and the head of the local electric company (the one having an affair) looked to have been driving a 2004 style Prius. (silver) cant say for sure as i didnt see a full car shot. only the roof was visible, but from what i could see, it looked exactly like the Prius. the only shot of the car came when he went to pick up his daughter at the mall from an impending storm. later the wife is shown picking up same daughter in her car... an SUV...

but if the father does drive a Prius, it would fit since throughout the movie his power ultility is constantly having issues with being able to meet the high summer demand. he is seen running around his house turning off the water and regulating his daughter's blow dryer usage and the air conditioning temp in his son's room.

part 2 is wed night on CBS, hopefully we can get a better shot of the car to determine what it is for sure.

2. harryg

harryg New Member

Dave I watched it too, and it was a Prius.

Harry

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i knew it !! i knew it!!~

recognize that roof line anywhere!!