1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Cats

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Ed Vatza, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Ed Vatza

Ed Vatza New Member

Is it my imagination or is there a strong positive correlation between cat ownership (not that you can ever "own" a cat) and Prius ownership? As a cat person (my wife and I have five), I am taken by the number of cat avatars I am seeing on this board. :D

2. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Lots of Prius owners share their homes with cats. Some have both cats and dogs and some are dog owners.

My wife works at a vet clinic and we get (for want of a better word) "broken" cats. We gave 15 at the moment, but Zeeman may not last a month. :(

3. eyeguy13

eyeguy13 Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yes, I have also noticed all the cat pics.

I own three black cats (all local strays that we took in) and one dog. Maybe Prius owners are just pet friendly since we care about the environment and all living things on the Earth? Just a thought...

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aaf709 @ Apr 22 2006, 09:46 AM) [snapback]243618[/snapback]</div>
    My wife and I pay the mortgage on our cat's house. She allowed me to buy a Prius reasoning that the money I save in gas purchases could be better spent on soft food and catnip.

5. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Apr 23 2006, 08:22 PM) [snapback]244086[/snapback]</div>
    The only bad thing I can think of is if you make your wife really mad at you and she packs your lunch that tuna sandwich may not really be tuna it just might be soft cat food..... :lol: