1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Center Cap Size for Touring

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by macmaster05, Jan 27, 2010.

1. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Does anybody know the center cap size for the Touring? I've heard there are 2 sizes (2.25" and 2.5") and 2.25" is for the standard Prius, but I don't know about the Touring.

I took off my wheel covers for the first time and need center caps ASAP. I know the part # is 42603-52030 (guy at Toyota gave me this) but I can't verify the size from this part #. No website has the size information. Oppositely, the people selling the caps only list the size - 2.25". So I need to piece together the information. See my problem?

I don't want to be driving too long with these holes in the center my rim.

Thank you so much!

2. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The Standard Prius 15" wheel's center cap fits the Touring Prius' 16" wheels. So does a cap for the Yaris wheel. I don't remember what the diameter is (it's written somewhere on this board ...). See my post below:

3. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    According to Aegison, the center cap size is 2.25" diameter.

Here's a pic of the Touring wheel with the Standard Prius center cap (as well as narrow chrome trim rings):