1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Center cap size for wheel cover "delete" Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon)

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by Paul Anderegg, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Paul Anderegg

Paul Anderegg Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    A co-worker hit a curb in our 2013 Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon) and one of the ugly wheel covers ejected from the vehicle and entered low Earth orbit. It was the right front one that was all scraped up from curb impacts previously, so I figured it would probably be cheaper and prettier to just remove all the wheel covers and put center caps on the holes.

Anyone know the correct size center caps for the base Prius V alloy wheels that are covered by 16" wheel covers? I have seen them referred to as 2 inch, but the ones I find on eBay say 62mm and 2 1/2 inch.

Thanks!

Paul Anderegg

On further searching through the forum, I found a reference to the stock wheels needing 2.5 inch caps............this came from a post that had a lot of confusion about part numbers and labels. If someone can confirm this is correct, just for anyone else that hits this post in a search link? :)

Paul

2. Caniac

Caniac Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    If you search for them on eBay I think they are the 62mm ones.