1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Center Console Armrest Cover for Toyota Prius 2013-2014 CC98 Embroidery Optional

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by RIKER, Jun 1, 2015.

1. RIKER

RIKER Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Here's another simple item I've added to my 2013 Prius Two. I want to keep the interior clean and noticed that the light gray OEM interior fabric material seemed to show dirt fairly easily as I'd read in some posts within this forum and others. I wanted to cover the center armrest, since it sees a lot of contact and fair, wear, and tear.

The only option I found for a Gen 3 was from an eBay vendor. It's title is "Center Console Armrest Cover for Toyota Prius 2013-2014 CC98 Embroidery Optional." The current eBay item number is 151278825786. It's available in multiple colors and cost me $23.99 including 'free shipping.' There's elastic stitched in its perimeter to keep it in place. It fits snugly on the center console lid and hasn't moved at all in a couple of months of use. It does cover the release latch at the front of the console lid but doesn't interfere with its operation. The thickness and location of the strap doesn't interfere with closing or opening the lid even though it looks like it might in the photo below. It fits just fine. I like it.

007 (Medium).JPG 008 (Medium).JPG

Rhinoruns likes this.
  2. JayLn

JayLn Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    What is your seat cover? Any link for it?

iPhone ?

3. Rhinoruns

Rhinoruns Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Oooo! Very nice!! Like a lot! I need one for my 2010 model!

4. RIKER

RIKER Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Rhinoruns likes this.
  5. RIKER

RIKER Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model: