1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Central Texas Prius Rally

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by dpower, Aug 16, 2006.

1. dpower

dpower Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    The Renewable Energy Roundup (http://www.theroundup.org/) is being held in Fredericksburg Texas Sept 22-24.
    I would like to see if we can organize a Prius/hybrid rally on Sunday the 24th at the same time. There will be pure EV vehicles from the central Texas Electric vehicle club there as well as alternative fuel vehicles. It would be and outstanding event to show off to the locals and the media the support for Hybrids in Texas. This would be a great place to show off and share the mods to our rides to other owners as well as show the community that its not just another car.
    I can arrange a tour of a local ranch that has been setup with wind power, PV and other renewable technologies if any one would be interested.

I'm going to be setting up the wireless internet access, live blogs and some live video of the event. Is there any interest here for such an event?

David

2. narussian

narussian New Member

If there are some Prius Owners interested I will attend also. I am in Dallas, so it's not such a far drive.
    maybe you could do a search for all Texas PC members and send them a PM. If that is even legal, I don't know.

Good luck!!

3. Ltn7304

Ltn7304 New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Base
    I just bought a Prius and I am in Arlington Texas.

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome and congrats! enjoy the rally!(y)

Raytheeagle likes this.
  5. Raytheeagle

Raytheeagle Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    If it ever happens:whistle:.

6. Kramah313

Kramah313 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The OP is from 2006....I wonder if it did happen

7. 07priguy

07priguy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    It seems as there is a few of us from the DFW area, is there any meets coming up in the metroplex? I'm in Ft. Worth.

8. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I went to a couple of The Renewable Energy Roundups in Fredericksburg Texas including the 2006 event mentioned here. They took place in the town square. I think Mother Earth News may have taken it over, but obviously everyone is 12 years late for the event mentioned above.

Kramah313 likes this.